As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Saturday, July 19, 2008

Spider!!!! Part 2

***Read Bekki's post first***

So, during church, really right at the beginning of the preaching, we had just sat down, and I notice this white thing is floating down onto the girls hair in front of me. I thought oh no, she has fuzz in her hair... then it moved... as in CREEPY CRAWLY I HAVE 8 LEGS kind of moved!!!! Omw... ok, if it had been black, that would have been reasonable, I wouldn't have noticed it but since it came straight down and landed onto her black hair and was pure white, then I noticed it. I KNOW I KNOW it probably was NOT poisonous, but come on, who isn't going to get all itchy when they see a spider? Do YOU want one crawling all over you??? I THINK NOT! So, of COURSE I had to let Bekki know, and as you have read from her post, it was not happy news, in fact I quote from her "That spider MUST DIE!". So it sat in the girl's hair for awhile and then decided it was time for a move (since spiders have short lives they relocate often I would assume! See the world in one day!) ANYWAY, it decided to kinda JUMP/FLY to the guy's hair next to the girl, who happened to be sitting right in front of Bekki.. Wrong place to move spider. Lol by that time I had told Jarron and Josh about the spider, so sad to say, none of us had our full attention on the Preacher. Bekki tried to get Josh to give the boy's mom a note, but Josh instead messes around with it and gives it back! Thanks for NOTHING! LOL. So I keep getting chills and all itchy everytime the spider moves.... omw I am getting chills and creepies NOW just thinking about it! So thankfully it moved out of MY view and Josh told us that it decided to jump ship and find new harbor by building a little spider parachute, and head their direction. Ever so thoughtful of those around him, Josh BLEW the spider up towards the front and new destinations to add to the spider's travel journal.. And that was the end of our spider tale, and the beginning of us listening to the service. Don't worry. The whole thing only lasted about half an hour, and he preached for about 2 hours so we still were able to hear what he had to say

*By the way, I seriously feel like I have bugs all over me right now... NOT a good feeling*

4 comments:

Jarron said...

that was very intriguing, funny, and kinda gross all at the same time.lol I wanted to brush it off that guy's head; but then I thought that would be kinda weird. ya know, rubbing the back of some stranger's head and all.lol but ya, that was really an experience i'm not likely to forget any time soon - if not because of the spider, then because of the 2 hour sermon (which was good).lol

Bekki said...

You could have pretended like you were praying for him or something...maybe a bit odd in the middle of a sermon, but....

Nila said...

That would have been hilarious. Lay your hands on the guys head, pray for him as your grabbing the spider. I'm not sure if the people around you would understand. Sure am glad it didn't happen to me. Now I know what you guys would do! You'd let the spider just crawl all over my hair!

Bekki said...

I would tell you, I promise!! I was just afraid that the kid would flip out (like I would have) when we told him there was a creature building a web in his hair. And he was a boy...