As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Ode To Macaroni

We now have the full version of the song people...
--
My ode to macaroni,
In the days of dark and dread,
You kept me warm, you kept me fed,
My bright and yellow spot in my pantry,
Your my macaroni and my cheese,
My ode to macaroni with some ham and cheese for garb,
You are a protein and a carb,
My perfect bend of diet ecstasy,
Your my macaroni and my cheese,
My ode to macaroni now is done.
--
Someone so graciously sent these to Erica...and I decided to post them in honor of both Erica and my love for Macaroni and Cheese...

5 comments:

Erica Rose said...

MMMMMM Macaroni sure does sound good! Yum yum yum! LOL... Fattening but good! Btw Bekki... Did you ever order the fried mac and cheese at cheesecake Friday night? I didn't notice

Bekki said...

LOL Did ANYONE notice ANYTHING at that table that night? I promise you that was the most AWKWARD table I have ever, in my whole entire life, sat at.

It does sound really good.

But I did not order Mac n' Cheese that night. I got a salad instead. I should have ordered those though.

Mary Frances said...

OOOOOO...I soooooo love mac and cheese too!!! IN MY opinion KRAFT is the ALL time BEST EVER!!!!

Rachel Peterson said...

Ah yes, Adventures in Oddesey...lol..this song makes my day!
From Canada...
Rachel

Bekki said...

I have never been as much of an Oddesey person as others, but I enjoy listening to it occasionally. I wasn't raised with it, so it's not a part of my daily life. =0)