As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Thursday, July 24, 2008

Ode to Macaroni

This is my Ode to Macaroni,
with some ham and cheese for a guard,
you're a protein and a carb...
-Wooten
--
Both of the authors of this blog LOVE Macaroni and cheese. My personal favorite is fried macaroni and cheese balls from the Cheesecake Factory. I love them! (TJI Friday's have recently started to serve them, as well as Jack in the Box.) I wish I had the other words to Wooten's ode...but I think he made it quite clear that Macaroni and Cheese is the best food on the whole earth. Anyway you make it. Although in mine...please hold the meat!!!

3 comments:

raushel said...

did you know....

you can order mac and cheese as a side at burger king now?? and it's not some generic mac and cheese either...it's KRAFT mac and cheese....

add a can of cream of mushroom soup and it's pretty close to heaven :-)

Anonymous said...

I wanted to make that tune my ringtone.

Bekki said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA Shel, I looked at your picture and almost fell of the couch. I didn't realize it was Elvis at first...I was like "WHA????" Cream of mushroom soup eh? That sounds interesting. I may try it! ;)

Tess, I couldn't even find the lyrics to the whole song!!! I can't imagine finding it in a ringtone, unless you make it yourself from the CD. =0)