As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Monday, January 19, 2009

Ham

In my Bible reading yesterday (YES, I am very far behind), I was reading about Noah and his sons. One of his sons was named Ham. Yes. Like the dead pig ham. It's no wonder he ended up cursed. Anyone named after a MEAT is just DOOMED.

--

Moral: Don't name your child Steak, Bacon, Pork, Salami, Bologna or Turkey.


6 comments:

Erica Rose said...

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! If that wasn't a biased post on your Bible reading... I don't know what is!!! LOL You are too much!

Bekki said...

LOL I came at it from my perspective. And in my perspective, anything that is named after a meat is doomed. LOL

jen lord said...

ya'll are funny! bologna doesn't count though since its a conglomerate of meats... so it's not a pure meat. besides, it's so fun to say!

Bekki said...

Jen, that is true. . . My dear friend Erica likes to eat Bolonga. YUCKY YUCKY YUCKY.

The song about it is pretty funny though.

preston said...

What? I can't name my kid Turkey? That was the plan...come here you lil' Turkey!!! lol

Bekki said...

Only if you named your other child Gravy or Stuffing.

That might be acceptable. . .