As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Thursday, September 4, 2008

What is your name??

My name is




Your Native American Name Is...



Nittawosew Totsi




Your name means: Fertile Moccasins





And for Bekki's name... (Why does she get a cool name? LOL)




Your Native American Name Is...



Nina Liluye




Your name means: Strong Singing Chicken Hawk that Soars


8 comments:

Bekki said...

HAHAHAHAHAH It must be different every day, because I did mine yesterday and it was different. LOL

Erica Rose said...

LOL Well.... I also didn't put in your full name... This I just realized.... What exactly are.. "fertile" moccasins???

Bekki said...

I was kinda wondering that myself, but I didn't want to offend you. LOL HAHAHAHAHA. Oh I miss you!!!! I tried my name a bunch of different ways, but never got that one. I am curious to know how a strong singing chicken is also a hawk that soars? LOL

Erica Rose said...

Hahaha I am totally curious and not offended. LOL well a chicken that sings does not sound pleasurable lol.... sorry... but a hawk sounds free and independent and beautiful!

Deborah said...

This is what my name was. Interesting

Mausi Mansi


Your name means: Flower Plucking Plucked Flower

Bekki said...

Oh wow Mom, that's weird. I think they do something different every time you put your name in, because how could our last names be different?

Nila said...

This is dad again

My name was:

Wynono Chavatangakwunua

My name means: Firstborn Short Rainbow

I wasn't the firstborn and I am NOT gay....hhhhhmmmmpppphhhh

Bekki said...

You're not exactly short either Brother Marxer!