As many of you know and to those of you who DON'T know, we are working on our 365 project! We are going to be doing a picture journal of sorts for one year! Each week the theme changes. Keep checking back for more and more pictures! Enjoy!

Tuesday, August 5, 2008

BACKWARDS FORWARDS!!!

I thought this was so cool lol!!!

This fun poem is by James Stevenson from the book called The Pizza the Size of the Sun. See if you can read it. You might have to read it out loud so it will make sense. Hope I'm confusing you enough! If you can read this: I evol a doog naelc ekoj! Then you can read the poem below.

I thguoht d'I etirw ekil siht yadot
esuaceb ti demees ekil nuf,
ev'I tog on rehto nosaer,
tub I ylerus t'nod deen eno.

tI ylbaborp sesufnoc uoy
eht tsrif emit taht uoy ees
eht sdrow lla nettirw sdrawkcab. . .
ti osla delzzup em.

tuB won ev'I nettog desu ot ti,
dna ylerus os evah uoy,
dna ev'I a llams noicipsus
taht uoy tsuj thgim yrt ti oot.

16 comments:

Bekki said...

?gniod I ma woh ,ti yrt lliw I thgir er'uoY

Erica Rose said...

LOL! Your doing good except it's TOO dyslexic! hahah si taht neve woh ot lleps ti????

Bekki said...

I kniht uoy era thgir.

Erica Rose said...

loL yllaucta ti yllaer si adnik nuf ot erugif ti lla tuo!!

Bekki said...

lol. stnemmoc ruo daer ot etartnecnoc ot evah elpoep esuaceb tsuj ,siht ekil gnitirw evol I ,si yllaer tI.

Bekki said...

!pu dewercs I, spoO

Erica Rose said...

loL! uoy era oot looc!!!

Bekki said...

lol sknaht. did uoy wonk taht emos sdrow nac eb eht emas htob syaw? ekil racecar, lol, did, mom, wow...lol ereht era erom taht I t'nac rebmemer thgir won.

Erica Rose said...

LOL sey I wenk taht! oslA ereht era sdrow taht era yllatot sdrawkcab. ekiL star/rats, ton/not,wed/dew, lit/til cte cte cte! loL!!

Bekki said...

?sdrawkcab klat tuB ?sdrawkcab etirw tsuj toN ?emit eht lla siht ekil ot klat ot looc eb ti t'ndluoW .gnitseretni s'tahT

Jana McVay said...

ykceB,
ouY peek gniod ti gnorw! ehT ecnetnes si ton sdrawkcab, stuj eht sdrow!

wtB, siht si oot ysae!

anaJ

.sP yM sdik dna I derugif tuo ruo seman sdrawckab a gnol emit oga! anaJ, kraM, assiraM, acciseJ, dna nitsuJ

Bekki said...

eeS fi er'ew gniog ot eb sdrawkcab ew thgim sa llew og lla eht yaw. ecneH ym sdrawkcab secnetnes. tI sekam elpoep krow redrah.

Jana McVay said...

llA i nac yas si, "i saw ythgim desufnoc!"

LOL

Bekki said...

(0= enO fo ym srekrowoc dna I ta ull deklat ekil siht lla eht emit, os ew did ti htob syaw.

Erica Rose said...

eW era os looc!!!!

Bekki said...

eW yllaer era...